COSORI Blender for Shakes & Smoothies(50 Recipes), 1400W Heavy Duty Professional Blender For Crushing Ice, Frozen Fruit with 64oz Pitcher&20Oz Travel Bottle, ETL Listed/FDA Compliant

 Today we gave us The Best Blenders for Frozen Fruit and Crushing Ice Product like COSORI Blender for Shakes & Smoothies(50 Recipes), 1400W.Its Colour is Dark Black. Its Material is Stainless Steel, BPA free material. Its Brand is COSORI.Its Blade material is Stainless Steel. Its Dimensions is LxWxH 7 x 20 x 8.4 inches.

Designed in California. Check out our VIDEO on the left side & take a quick tour of this COSORI professional countertop Blender.

Razor-sharp blade - provide the food in most easily absorbed State for nutrient & Vitamin extraction by thoroughly breaking down ice cubes, frozen fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts and all kinds of ingredients.

Professional Blender Motor - designed with 1400W and 25, 000 rpm motor, COSORI Pro Blender offers high performance No matter what you make.

Variable speed, variable choices - smoothly adjust your blender's speed to make vortex. Use the speed control knob to go between low and high speeds, even while mid-blend. Tap or hold down the switch to pulse foods.

User-friendly design: non-slip handle & base help you handle it all, noise reduction pad makes it much quieter than those in the market.

Full essentials - 60oz BPA free pitcher and 20 oz personal travel bottle (with to-go lids, all of them are dishwasher-safe). recipe book made by COSORI chefs is included.

Self-cleaning: no need to remove the blades, with a drop of dish soap and Warm water, your COSORI Blender can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds 

What People Say About This Product

"I used this machine every morning to make fruit shakes to include water, ice cubes, fruit, etc. After using consecutively for 20-plus days the motor went bad. i have to say I was upset and called Amazon for a replacement. Amazon customer service called the manufacturer on my behalf and I am receiving a replacement blender at no extra cost to me".

"I love the capacity of this, great for making smoothies. I’ve been using it daily for about two months. I like that I don’t have to apply pressure for it to operate like other brands. I can push the button and walk away. Yesterday I accidentally left a plastic spoon in the blender when I mixed my smoothie. The spoon was chopped into small pieces - that’s how powerful the blade/motor is. I bought two smoothie makers at the same time - the other one is a ninja. I prefer this one and highly recommend it".

"I use it for protein shakers (almond milk + whey + frozen fruit)".

"It works relatively well but there are several negatives : makes a lot of noise compared to the models I had (be careful if you have sensitive neighbours in the evening), the containers are NOT graduated so it is difficult to get the exact doses (BIG negative point), it is difficult to close the containers, you have to really force".




Comments